Position: Fleet Manager
At: Intrada Ships Management Ltd, an established ships management company, managing a fleet of coastal vessels between 2500 – 4500 DWAT.
Responsibilities: The company is looking for a fleet manager who:-
- is responsible to the Technical Director for ensuring that the Company operate and maintain a Safety Management System in accordance with International Safety Management (ISM) Code
- will ensure the Company is issued with a Document of Compliance and that the individual ships have valid Safety Management Certificates issued by the appropriate flag state
- is responsible for ensuring the vessels are manned with suitably qualified seafarers
- will assist the Technical Director in the day to day general management of the fleet
- will also act as the Company Security Officer in respect of the International Ship & Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
Due to the nature of the job the Company is seeking applicants who hold a senior deck certificate and who have sailed in a senior deck position (Master, Mate).
The job will be based in SE England.
Travel and staying away for short periods may be required. An enthusiastic and self-starting attitude would also be preferable.
Salary is subject to negotiations. The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Applications: Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to:
Intrada Ships Management Limited
36 Riverside Estate
Sir Thomas Longley Road
Medway City Estate
or email: [email protected] with ‘Fleet Manager Job Application’ in the title